: Brooklyn, New York, United States
This is a duplex loft with a bright upper floor (lots of natural light) and no windows on the lower level, which is great for controlling light and sound. It's perfect for photo/video shoots and screenings, and we've had numerous projects shot in and around the building.
Lighting rental and seamless paper is available. The downstairs has a separate entrance, which makes loading easy. You can build film sets in any of the indoor spaces.
MORE PHOTOS HERE: http://nyc.spacefinder.org/spaces/12159
Affordable rates and multiple-day discounts!
THREE SPACES INCLUDED:
1. UPSTAIRS LOFT: The is the bright, high ceiling space, kitchen/living area with open floor plan, and great for shooting apartment scenes.
2. DOWNSTAIRS STUDIO, PLUS 2 ROOMS: Downstairs studio can get completely dark, so it is great for shoots or screenings where you need to control the light during daytime. Black floors, white walls. Black, white, gray, and green seamless paper is available free of charge. Additionally, there are two smaller rooms, which could be useful as a director's room, wardrobe, mua/hair, holding area for talent, or building out smaller sets for your scenes. There is a second entrance on this bottom floor.
3. ROOFTOP: Gigantic open rooftop. Great views and expansive use of the space. There is also an alleyway and side yard where you can shoot scenes. The outside of the building is a factory loft with dark bricks.
- Subway is less than 1 block away (L train Dekalb)
- Located near "Jefftown" with juice/smoothie cafe, bars, restaurants, 24hr organic market
- High speed wifi
- Grocery store across the street
- Maria Hernandez Park nearby
AMENITIES: WiFi, Street level access, Full kitchen, Seamless Paper (Black, Gray, White, Green), Lighting Equipment, Fiberglass Ladder, Tools (Power Drill, Etc. For Building Sets), Printer
- Feature Films
- Indie Films
- Web Series
- Television Shows
- Television Commercials
- Student Films
- Music Videos
Because this is a duplex, you can shoot daytime scenes in natural light upstairs, while shooting darker/night scenes downstairs where there is no windows.
This Ad has been viewed 820007 times.