: 917 621-6526
: Stamford, Connecticut, United States
A versatile historical property in Stamford Connecticut film or photography location rental venue. 3.18 acre property with the studio of sculptor Gutzon Bolgrum, the American artist that created Mount Rushmore.
The property is on 3.18 acres that sits on the edge of the Rippowam River with streams and waterfalls.
There are massive stone walls surrounding the private courtyard Built by Gutzon Borglum.
Many rooms in the ranch style home for your production needs. This location offers a 60 foot lap swimming pool, a mid-century modern pool house with a great room, white kitchen, guest room and two bathrooms.
The stone walls surround a mid-century pool house.
This location venue is a unique and versatile location for filming because it borders the Rippowam River, with the massive pool, and historical beautiful stonework crafted by one of Americas moist celebrated sculptors.
Some of the highlights of the property include:
• 1400 sq feet open view space /white /zen /modern
• 2 bathrooms , 1 bedroom
• sky lights/ open views living room with skylights
• open view glass walls in living room overlooking the pool
• Dramatic stone historic 30 feet walls –OUTDOOR STUDIO of GUTZON BULGRUM ( sculptor )
• 60 feet lap swimming pool
• diving board
• chefs’ open bar white kitchen , white zen feeling of the space
• river views
• 3.2 private acres
• dramatic entrance to the property
• 50 min driving from New York
Owners ; Olga Viakhireva /Jose De La Rosa
Tel ; (+1) 9176216526
Email ; email@example.com
October 2, 2016
Plenty of parking, contact for details. The property is over 3 acres.
- Feature Films
- Indie Films
- Web Series
- Television Shows
- Television Commercials
- Student Films
- Music Videos
This is a historical property with various production options. Stream, waterfall, massive old stone walls and much more. A property designed by Sculptor Gutzon Bolgrum who was the creator of Mount Rushmore
This Ad has been viewed 295 times.