FilmingLocationWanted.com offers owners an outlet to host film & photography venues. Generate cash and list your location rental. Unique venues, homes & businesses needed worldwide.
Great production resource for owners to connect with the film production community.
Brooklyn, New York, United States
This is a duplex loft with a bright upper floor (lots of natural light) and no windows on the lower level, which is great for controlling light and sound. It's perfect for photo/video shoots and screenings, and we've had numerous projects shot in and around the building.
Lighting rental and seamless paper is available. The downstairs has a separate entrance, which makes loading easy. You can build film sets in any of the indoor spaces.
THREE SPACES INCLUDED:
1. UPSTAIRS LOFT: The is the bright, high ceiling space, kitchen/living area with open floor plan, and great for shooting apartment scenes.
2. DOWNSTAIRS STUDIO: Downstairs studio can get completely dark, so it is great for shoots or screenings where you need to control the light during daytime. Light blue floors, white walls. There is a second entrance on this bottom floor.
3. ROOFTOP: Gigantic open rooftop. Great views and expansive use of the space. There is also an alleyway and side yard where you can shoot scenes. The outside of the building is a factory loft with dark bricks.
- Subway is less than 1 block away (L train Dekalb)
- Located near "Jefftown" with juice/smoothie cafe, bars, restaurants, 24hr organic market
- High speed wifi
- Grocery store across the street
- Maria Hernandez Park nearby
AMENITIES: WiFi, Street level access, Full kitchen
VIEW PHOTOS: http://nyc.spacefinder.org/spaces/12159
- Feature Films
- Indie Films
- Web Series
- Television Shows
- Television Commercials
- Student Films
- Music Videos