FilmingLocationWanted.com offers owners an outlet to host film & photography venues. Generate cash and list your location rental. Unique venues, homes & businesses needed worldwide.
Great production resource for owners to connect with the film production community.
La Crosse, Wisconsin, United States
Gundersen’s Integrated Center for Education (ICE) is a state-of-the-art medical/surgical training and educational site that’s an ideal setting for photography and filming opportunities for a variety of surgical and healthcare scenarios.
Located in La Crosse, Wisconsin, and outfitted with a complete surgical simulation lab and fully equipped operating suite with the look and feel of a real operating room using a wide array of equipment. A variety of human patient simulators include pre-term, newborn, pediatric, pregnant women and other adults can be used to replicate the physiology of illness. The versatility of the rooms and equipment makes it possible to re-create a variety of patient care settings with the most realistic hands-on simulated experience possible.
The facility also has a large education center area with a stage, multiple video screens and capacity for 200 people which would be ideal for shooting convention, reception and dinner event footage.
If you’re interested in using the Integrated Center for Education at Gundersen Health System or learning more about the facility, please call (608) 775-1452 or email ICE@gundersenhealth.org.
- Feature Films
- Indie Films
- Web Series
- Television Shows
- Television Commercials
- Student Films
- Music Videos
- Temporary Rentals
• The outside of the Integrated Center for Education maintains the charm and visual aesthetics of the original historic brick building
• The city of La Crosse (population about 52,000) is a scenic community bordered on the east by bluffs and on the west by the Mississippi River
• Historic downtown La Crosse is just two miles away, where you will find additional hotels, restaurants, entertainment, Riverside Park and much more
• Easy access to the interstate—about a two-hour drive from Minneapolis, Minn., Eau Claire, Wis., or Madison, Wis., and within a day’s drive of Milwaukee, Chicago, Des Moines and other major Midwest locations
• La Crosse Airport is just seven miles away (about a 20-minute drive) with service from many major cities